1. What do you think the future of personal assistants, robots and other AI advances will be?
There are many different possibilities for the future of AI, but one trend that is likely to continue is the increasing use of personal assistants and robots in everyday life. These technologies have already begun to change how we work, commute and socialise, and there is no doubt that they will continue to evolve in ways we cannot even imagine.
2. How do you think these advances will change our lives?
There is no one answer to this question - different people will have very different expectations and reactions to these changes, depending on their personal backgrounds and experiences. However, some common expected advances include:
- increasement in our ability to communicate with each other and work together remotely;
- more reliable transportation options including self-driving cars, flying cars, etc.;
- advancements in healthcare technology that make it easier for us to stay healthy and live longer lives;
- an increase in the number of jobs that are available that match our skills and interests
3. What are some of the benefits of having these technologies in our lives?
Some of the benefits that come with having these technologies in our lives include faster and more efficient communication, access to information and knowledge, increased safety and security, easier scheduling and tracking of tasks, improved efficiency when doing multiple tasks at once, etc.
4. Do you think that these advances will lead to job losses for human beings?
5. How will we deal with issues such as privacy and data security when these technologies become more widespread?
6. Are there any dangers associated with these developments, and if so, how can we address them?
There are risks associated with these developments, but scientists are always working to improve the safety of new technology. Some potential dangers include: hackers compromising sensitive data; devices failing and causing injuries; unauthorized access to personal information. Scientists are constantly working to create more secure systems and make sure that people who use these technologies understand the risks involved.